I can't shoot wonderful artsy pictures like professional photographer did, but I love my pictures just the way they are because in my mind they're beautiful in their own way although it's just simple picture taking by my cellphone camera.
Here some pictures from my collection


Taken in Pujokusuman and Ngasem market (right,left) by Nexian M438i camera 3.51mm ISO 428 (right) and ISO 229 at 12 June 2015 (right) and 11 April 2015.
I love traditional market scenery so when I went to traditional market I always brought my cellphone.

9 May 2015 in my warehouse by Nexian M438i camera 3.51mm ISO 1107 and edited on cellphone's photo editor.
Found these 5 girls when i was hanging around the warehouse. Because I'm a horror freak, then I asked them to posed like they're from horror movie scene. Guess they like to party all the night at the warehouse...

24 August 2015 by Nexian M438i camera 3.51mm ISO 65.
After the first day of the orientation day we sat together on C13 yard when I looked up I saw those part of C13 roof.


6 August 2015 by Nexian M438i camera 3.51mm ISO 69 (left) ISO 278 (right) around my uncle's house near Tugu station.
In that time, I was walked alone hunting for new photos for my collection.

7 August 2015 by Nexian M438i camera 3.51mm ISO 65 near my backyard.
I named him Mauu because his sound like "mauu mauu". He's not mine, he was a stray cat. Usually he looked for food around my house and when I saw him quickly I tried to found anything in my house I could have to him. But several day after those photos taken, my uncle found him died after ate idk what was it but already poisoned by rodenticide.

10 October 2015 by Nexian M438i camera 3.51mm ISO 242 at Pendopo Tejokusumo.
Found those little poor guy lying on the pendopo floor, maybe he was tired of waiting and being alone for a long time so he became like that. So sad...
I love this post. You have captured the moment then you share them, nothing's feel greater than showing emotional sides of your life through photos.
BalasHapus