1st October 2015 21:31
Today is an adventure wkwkwk
It was in the morning when one of my classmate send the news, already prepared all my things to went to the campus then I read that pronunciation class at 9.20 am was empty....
But I decided went at 8 am like usual because the street would be so hot if I went on late morning. Last night I made an appointment with my friend from FIS to help her make poetries for her SDP task at 3 pm then she promised took me go home. So, before I walked to FBS I placed my helmet on my friend's motorcycle which parked in taman pancasila then I refer to waiting the class at taman pancasila than at FBS. Still 9 am but the class started at 11.10, I was sitting alone like a missing people, watching many people's activity on taman pancasila till approx 10.30 then I moved to FBS to attending my class..
My God, the weather was so hot when I walked to FBS but that's OK I'm fine =')
After finishing all my classes I went to FIS to met her again, after that I and she did a little trip around FE, FIS, FMIPA and FT. Before we went home, she bought new glasses at glasses seller near preksu.
Frederika
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar