hey, your poster is so cool too. You made it with corel roght? Awesome :3
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
Wow, you have a colorful announcement! I do agree if you put white color for the font because you use dark image background. Keep it up! :D
Hey yutathedreamer, thanks for the suggestion. When I wanna make a poster again I'll consider it ;)
I think the poster is fine. You already pick a suitable font color for the black background. People will get a clear sight for the words of your poster.
hey, your poster is so cool too. You made it with corel roght? Awesome :3
BalasHapusKomentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
BalasHapusWow, you have a colorful announcement! I do agree if you put white color for the font because you use dark image background. Keep it up! :D
BalasHapusHey yutathedreamer, thanks for the suggestion. When I wanna make a poster again I'll consider it ;)
HapusI think the poster is fine. You already pick a suitable font color for the black background. People will get a clear sight for the words of your poster.
Hapus