When I got this task, I was very very confused because I never had a friend or penpal in other country before. Lucky me, I remember that I have a close friend who likes to chatting with people from other countries. So, I told her about the task and asked her whether she has a close friend in other country. Then she gave me an email address of her friend who lives in Germany. I tried to write a draft of the mail then asked my friend's opinion about the draft whether it has impolite topic or not. After that, she was laughed at me but she said the email draft is OK, polite enough to send. Then I sent it to her German friend. I've been waited for long time for her reply and finally last Sunday she replied my email........




Yay for the replied email!!! Lol
BalasHapusyaay without saying please reply i'm desperate wkwkwk
BalasHapus